Power Systems Experts
Power Systems Experts serves a variety of customers with expert maintenance and support for IBM Power, iSeries and AS/400 systems. Our ability to design, implement, host and automate operation of these systems, configuring them to our client’s specifications, fills a critical need in the local IT marketplace. We save our clients time and money and with our newest hosting options, keep their vital data and applications physically accessible and secure on local servers.
Our services include:
- System reviews (security, performance, and configuration) with recommendations based on up-to-date industry ‘best practices’.
- Disaster Recovery and DR testing.
- Testing and Development ‘Sand Boxes’.
- Local hosting.
- Installation, maintenance and upgrading IBM AS/400, iSeries and Power system environments.
- “Break Fix” and second or third level support as a stand-alone service or to supplement in-house service desk personnel.
- System Monitoring with alerts and monthly reports.
- Access to our network of experts for additional technical, operational and programming support.
Over the past 20 years, we have worked closely with a number of our largest area employers. Recently acquired capital and new strategic partnerships have created growth opportunities for Power System Experts to expand its Columbus reach in the coming years.
- Email: email@example.com
Expert Office Hours
Business experts offer free 30-minute business consultations each month.
Why New Albany?
As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.