Serious About Your Startup? How to Condense 3 Years of Traction into 10 Weeks
Where: 8000 Walton Parkway, Suite 200 - New Albany, OhioDetails:
Part of our TIGER Talks Series:
This is a talk for any early stage entrepreneur serious about gaining success in the marketplace rapidly.
- Find out how to validate your idea in 3 steps (without building anything)
- Learn the financial essentials for every early stage founder
- The top 3 free growth hacks you can do right now
- How to showcase traction to venture capitalists and other investors
- Why now is the best time for Fortune 500 companies to connect with startups
Alex Purtell is the Accelerator Director of the Lumos Accelerator – a Columbus, OH based startup accelerator. He is in charge of finding, funding and creating a support network for early stage founders.
11:30a – Networking
12:00p – Speaker
1:00p – Group Meeting Concludes & Networking Resumes
Cost: Free! (Lunch included)
Expert Office Hours
Business experts offer free 30-minute business consultations each month.
Why New Albany?
As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.