New Albany Liqueur Manufacturer Expands - Innovate New Albany | New Albany, Ohio
Menu

New Albany Liqueur Manufacturer Expands

Veriano Fine Foods & Spirits, Ltd., the manufacturer of Tessora Limone, a liqueur that originated from a family recipe created 200 years ago in the Abruzzi region of Italy, is building a new 10,000 square-foot production and distribution facility on Zarley Street in New Albany.

The expansion is a result of the company’s strong growth and recent federal approval for the manufacture of a second liqueur, Tessora Limoncello Classico, slated for release in the second quarter of 2012.

“We launched Tessora in New Albany and we’re so excited to build our facility here,” says owner George Vergits. “New Albany is a vibrant and dynamic community that supports businesses both large and small, and we hope to add to New Albany’s appeal as a unique destination in central Ohio.”

After experiencing strong growth in 2011, Veriano now has approximately 400 customers throughout Ohio. Based on available markets and new products, the company expects a 25 to 30 percent growth rate annually during the next ten years.

Roughly 60 percent of the new facility will be used for production and warehouse space. The remaining 40 percent will be used for offices and public space.

To learn more about Tessora, visit http://www.tessora-liqueur.com/home.php.

Innovate New Albany, the city’s incubator for technology startups, entrepreneurs and small businesses, features 16,000 square feet of space within the New Albany Business Park’s Signature Office Building, 8000 Walton Parkway.

Expert Office Hours

Your Questions • Our Experts
Private Appointments

9:00 am – 12:00 pm

2024

Fri June 28
Fri Aug 2 Fri Oct 4
Fri Sept 6 Thu Dec 5



Register 2-3 weeks in advance

Have Expertise?

Share it

Subscribe to Our Updates!

  • Please enter your email address
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Why New Albany?

As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.

Learn More