- This event has passed.
Selling Your Company: What You Need to Know
June 8 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
| TIGER Talk
Register by 10:00 pm, Tue June 7.
Select “In-Person” or “Virtually via Zoom.” (If you choose Zoom, we’ll email you a link on June 7 after 11:00 pm. Then, please join via Zoom at 11:50 am on June 8.
1) The different types of exits and the pros/cons of each
2) The role that various advisors play in the process
3) The detailed steps involved in the exit process and the terms commonly used
The key to success is preparation. This session is the first step!
Our speaker, Michael Butler, has a uniquely suited background to advise business owners on their business exit strategies, leveraging his diverse experience as:
- Auditor and Consultant with a Big Four public accounting firm,
- CFO of a manufacturing and distribution company,
- Senior Vice President of a financial service company,
- President of a broker/dealer,
- Partner in a venture capital firm.
Whether you’re interested in exiting your business or growing your business via a smart, timely acquisition, Michael and the team at Footprint Capital seek to provide clients with multiple options incorporating the best price, terms and chemistry available.
Like all TIGER Events, this one is FREE.
Hybrid Format – Event Timeline:
11:30 am – Lunch & Socializing (In-Person Participants)
11:50 am – Connect via Zoom (Virtual Participants)
11:55 am – Introduce Yourself to All (In-Person & Virtual Participants)
12:10 pm – Hand-off to Michael
1:00 pm – Wrap
This event has passed so registration is closed.
Expert Office Hours
Your Questions • Our Experts • Private Appointments
Fridays, 8:30-11:30 am
Subscribe to Our Updates!
Why New Albany?
As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.