- This event has passed.
Building A Bulletproof Business
December 5, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
| TIGER Workshop
Most business owners and executives can relate to these statements:
• You’re passionate about the business, and others just don’t seem to be as passionate.
• It’s easier to do stuff on your own vs. stopping and training others how to do it properly.
• You know where you want to be in 2 years, but don’t have a real road map to get there,
• You’ve invested lots of time & effort building your business, but now you’re in protection mode vs. growth mode.
• All roads lead to a select few in the company, creating a bottleneck.
• People are coming to you for answers vs. coaching your people to thrive independently.
Attend this workshop and learn how to:
• Identify the bottlenecks that are keeping you from success.
• Overcome leadership blind spots so you & your teams can exceed your vision & goals.
• Improve your leadership style to create long-lasting, positive effects on your business.
Our TIGER Workshop leader is Lewis VanLandingham, owner of Sharper Edge Advantage LLC, the Sandler Training office in Dublin, Ohio, is a sought after and highly-rated speaker and trainer who works with business leaders, professionals and salespeople to help them learn new ways to sell more strategically and lead more intentionally.
Lewis draws on over 25 years of professional selling experience as he challenges audiences to think differently about sales and leadership. Sandler Training is the largest training organization in the world and has been helping business leaders and salespeople achieve more success for over 50 years. Lewis has won numerous achievement awards in various contexts as a salesperson and as a trainer.
FREE. Includes coffee & snacks.
9:30 – Networking & coffee
10:00 – Workshop begins
11:00 – 5 minute break
12:00 – Workshop ends; networking resumes
Thank you to our sponsor Mmelo Boutique Confections.
Expert Office Hours
Business experts offer free 30-minute business consultations each month.No Upcoming Expert Office Hours
Subscribe to Our Updates!
Why New Albany?
As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.