- This event has passed.
The Beginner’s Guide to Inbound and Outbound Marketing
August 14 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
| TIGER Workshop
Eager to grow your business? Rapidly and efficiently? Learn how from Dustin Pearce, Columbus-based expert in lead generation, email marketing, cold calling, SEO, and Google Ads.
Learn how to generate interest by automating mass emails without having them wind up in spam or having to spending money on software. Also, we will cover simple strategies for follow-up calls with people who “click” on your emails.
Learn simple ways to increase your website SEO to get found and outrank your competitors. Also, we’ll cover “proactive” lead generation for finding new customers using LinkedIn and other free online directories.
1) B2B Lead Generation – topics include:
– Understanding Verticals and Niches
– Large Companies vs. Small Companies
– Using LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Maps
– Web Scraping and Affordable Outsourcing
2) B2B Email Marketing – topics include:
– Creating Concise Emails That Convert
– Optimizing Your Signature
– Gmail “Mail Merge” and HubSpot “Sequences”
– What To Do with Opens and Clicks
3) B2B Cold Calling – topics include:
– Warming Your Leads and Narrowing Your List
– Creating a Cold Calling Script
– Cold Call Examples
– Affordable Outsourcing to Set Appointments
4) Website SEO – topics include:
– “Top-of-the-funnel” Calls-to-Actions (CTAs)
– Keywords and Backlink Gap Analysis
– Meta Titles, Descriptions, Images, and SCHEMA
– Google My Business and Online Reviews
5) Google Ads – topics include:
– Google Ads vs. Google Ads Express
– Setting Up and Segmenting Campaigns
– Understanding Different Ad Types (Text, Map, Display, Video)
– Targeting Your Email Lists (Full Circle Strategy)
Workshop leader Dustin Pearce is a Small Business Marketing Expert at Makeshark in Columbus. Dustin has worked with local companies to increase SEO by as much as 414% and grow online sales by over $500,000 annually. Previously, Dustin used his digital marketing expertise to build national brands like Hulu, Kroger, Huffy Bikes, and Orbit Gum.
Event is free and includes a light lunch.
9:30 am – Friend-making & Coffee
10:00 am – Program begins
12:00 Noon – Friend-making resumes
Thank you to our sponsor Mmelo Boutique Confections.
This event has passed so registration is closed.
Expert Office Hours
Business experts offer free 30-minute business consultations each month.See the Details
Subscribe to Our Updates!
Why New Albany?
As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.