Personality Types that Support Innovation
A recent Forbes Insight study surveyed more than 1,200 executives in Europe and found that five key personality types play a role in the innovation cycle. Which one do you identify with:
- Movers and Shakers—These leaders are motivated by goals and rewards, but are ultimately concerned with building their legacy and influencing others.
- Experimenters—These persistent leaders are open to new ideas, take pride in their accomplishments and tend to be workaholics.
- Star Pupils—Multi-talented, these executives are most likely to be the CEO of their organizations, can identify talent and put together effective teams.
- Controllers—Risk-adverse, these leaders tend to shy away from vague or nebulous projects and, instead, thrive on structure and clear-cut objectives.
- Hangers-On—Although the name sounds unflattering, these leaders who are most likely CFOs or financial executives, play a critical role in harnessing institutional processes.
For more information on each of these unique personalities, visit the full article at Forbes.com.
Expert Office Hours
Your Questions • Our Experts
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
|Thu Dec 7
|Fri Feb 2
|Fri Apr 5
|Fri Jun 7
|Fri Aug 2
|Fri Oct 4
|Thu Dec 5
Register 2-3 weeks in advance
Subscribe to Our Updates!
Why New Albany?
As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.