- This event has passed.
Selling. The Way People Like to Buy.
April 3 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
| TIGER Workshop
Many business people who need to sell, sell using only one style – THE ONE THAT IS MOST COMFORTABLE FOR THEM. Using the NAVIGATE approach, you will learn how to adjust your selling style to match your prospect’s buying behavior style.
Our workshop leader Karla Lewis will cover the world’s 4 different buying styles, how to identify them, AND how to adapt to best serve your prospect. Your take-away will include a specific chart to remind you how to “Navigate your Sales Cycle.”
Karla Lewis is a Professional Elite Level Sales and Leadership Coach, Team Leader AND Practitioner at Southwestern Consulting. She specializes in teaching ethical sales techniques and strategies that individuals and teams can use to grow their sales rapidly:
– Professional Elite Level Sales and Leadership Coach
– Team Leader of “Team Be MARVELous.”
– Southwestern Consulting Coach of the Year 2014
– Top Producer in Sales and Relationship Development for Business Consulting, Event Production, Local Media, ISP Company, and the Temporary Employment Service Industries
– Business Owner for 10+ years working with Local Businesses on Marketing, Event Production, Customer Service Training, Imaging and Branding
– Former Lead Sales Executive responsible for 80% of an ISP Company’s entire annual revenue
– Former Managing Trainer for a Regional Retail Company training thousands of individuals
Karla has a 30+ year sales track record, consistently earning recognition as a top producer. She is highly interested in helping people who want to take their lives and careers to the next level and help them become the most MARVELous version of themselves! Karla’s clients have enjoyed increased income, better quality of life and improved leadership skills while in coaching.
Karla lives in rural Ohio with her adventure-loving husband Brad. Karla enjoys traveling and taking one of their three old show cars with them on the adventures.
Feel free to connect with Karla on LinkedIn!
Workshop is Free – coffee & light breakfast included.
9:30am – Breakfast & Networking
10:00am – Workshop Begins
12:00N – Workshop concludes, networking resumes.
Thank you to our sponsor Mmelo Boutique Confections.
This event has passed so registration is closed.
Expert Office Hours
Business experts offer free 30-minute business consultations each month.See the Details
Subscribe to Our Updates!
Why New Albany?
As a community created by innovators for innovators, New Albany offers a robust ecosystem that leverages entrepreneurship, business connectivity, public-private partnerships and quality of life to inspire creativity and accelerate commerce.